Opening an account is easy!
We've made it easy to open a new account or add a product or service to your existing membership. You can complete the process at home or at any branch location.
Just follow these simple steps:
Not yet a member?
- Determine your eligibility
- ReadOpens in New Window our account terms & conditions
- DownloadOpens in New Window and complete our membership application
- Mail the application, along with a $5.00 opening deposit to:
Chesterfield Federal Credit UnionMake sure you include a copy of your driver's license. You can also bring your forms & initial deposit to any branch locationOpens in New Window.
Attn: New Accounts
P.O. Box 820
Chesterfield, VA 23832
Adding an account or service?
- Sign on to Net24 Home Banking
- Select "open new sub-share"
- Follow the prompts to open your new service
- If you are opening a checking account, please contact usOpens in New Window to ensure your checks and debit cards are ordered.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens any savings, checking or other account, is added as a signer on any account or who signs for a loan.
What this means for you is that when you open any type of account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to examine your driver's license or other identifying documents and we will retain copies of documents used to verify your identity.We ask for your understanding as we work to support these efforts to maintain the security of your funds and to protect against terrorist financing. Please speak with a staff member if you have questions or concerns about our identification policies.
Mistakes will happen. We protect you when they do.
We help protect you from unexpected overdrafts and bounced checks with Overdraft Privilege. Should a check, ACH or recurring debit card transaction attempt to clear your account when you don't have funds available, we may allow the transaction to post, preventing the item from being returned. Your account will have a negative balance and you will be assessed a small fee.
To protect your account from ATM and everyday debit card declined transactions, download our Overdraft Privilege Consent Form.Opens in New Window
- Protect yourself from unexpected overdrafts
- Up to $700.00 in protection
- $30.00 / item fee per use
* Accounts will be charged an Overdraft Privilege fee of $30.00 / item for handling each overdraft created by check, ACH, Point-of-Sale, ATM withdrawal, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic item that is paid or the Standard Overdraft fee of $30.00 / item for items returned unpaid. An overdrawn balance must be repaid within 35 days. We may not pay items through overdraft privilege if you do not maintain your account in good standing by bringing your account to a positive balance within every thirty-five (35) day period for a minimum of 24 hours, if you default on any loan or other obligation to Chesterfield Federal Credit Union or if your account is subject to any legal or administrative order or levy.