Put your money to work for you.
Our checking account gives you the best checking account in Chesterfield. With no monthly maintenance fees and no minimum balance or direct deposit requirements, our account is perfect for everyone. Save time and paper with free Online Bill Pay*. Plus, we reward you with 1 CUReward point for every $5.00 in signature-based transactions that you make with your free Visa Debit Card.
* Online Bill Pay is free when you register for e-statements and carry our Visa Debit card. If these conditions are not met, a $4.95 monthly charge applies.
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited check writing
- Earn CURewards points with your debit card
- Free online bill pay when you register for e-statements and carry our debit card
- Access to over 50,000 free ATMs nationwide
- Overdraft options available
- Courtesy Pay protection available up to $500 for qualifying accounts
Stop paying more for checking. Open your account today!
Opening an account is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
Adding a product or service to your account
- Download our account terms & conditions.
- Download and complete our Membership Change Form.
- Mail the application to:
Chesterfield Federal Credit UnionMake sure you include a copy of your driver's license.
Attn: New Accounts
P.O. Box 820
Chesterfield, VA 23832
We make it easy to open a new account with us!
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens any savings, checking or other account, is added as a signer on any account or who signs for a loan.
What this means for you is that when you open any type of account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to examine your driver's license or other identifying documents and we will retain copies of documents used to verify your identity.We ask for your understanding as we work to support these efforts to maintain the security of your funds and to protect against terrorist financing. Please speak with a staff member if you have questions or concerns about our identification policies.