We've made it easy to open a new account or add a product or service to your existing membership. You can complete the process at home or at any branch location.
Opening an account is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
Not yet a member?
- Determine your eligibility
- ReadOpens in New Window our account terms & conditions
- DownloadOpens in New Window and complete our membership application
- Mail the application, along with a $5 opening deposit to:
Chesterfield Federal Credit UnionMake sure you include a copy of your driver's license. You can also bring your forms & initial deposit to any branch locationOpens in New Window.
Attn: New Accounts
P.O. Box 820
Chesterfield, VA 23832
Adding an account or service?
- Sign on to Net24 Home Banking
- Select "open new sub-share"
- Follow the prompts to open your new service
- If you are opening a checking account, please contact usOpens in New Window to ensure your checks and debit cards are ordered.
Looking for an investment account?
Contact Tres Moore to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation appointment to discuss your individual investment needs.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheckOpens in New Window.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens any savings, checking or other account, is added as a signer on any account or who signs for a loan.
What this means for you is that when you open any type of account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to examine your driver's license or other identifying documents and we will retain copies of documents used to verify your identity.We ask for your understanding as we work to support these efforts to maintain the security of your funds and to protect against terrorist financing. Please speak with a staff member if you have questions or concerns about our identification policies.