Opening an account is easy!
We've made it easy to open a new account or add a product or service to your existing membership. You can complete the process at home or at any branch location.
Just follow these simple steps:
Opening a new account
- Determine your eligibility
- ReadOpens in New Window our account terms & conditions
- DownloadOpens in New Window and complete our membership application
- Mail the application, along with a $5 opening deposit to:
Chesterfield Federal Credit UnionMake sure you include a copy of your driver's license. You can also bring your forms & initial deposit to any branch locationOpens in New Window.
Attn: New Accounts
P.O. Box 820
Chesterfield, VA 23832
Adding a product or service to your account
- Sign on to Net24 Home Banking
- Select "open new sub-share"
- Follow the prompts to open your new service
- If you are opening a checking account, please contact usOpens in New Window to ensure your checks and debit cards are ordered.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens any savings, checking or other account, is added as a signer on any account or who signs for a loan.
What this means for you is that when you open any type of account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to examine your driver's license or other identifying documents and we will retain copies of documents used to verify your identity.We ask for your understanding as we work to support these efforts to maintain the security of your funds and to protect against terrorist financing. Please speak with a staff member if you have questions or concerns about our identification policies.
Not everyone is eligible to join Chesterfield Federal Credit Union - you must be connected by a common bond. For us, that involves you or a family member being an employee, student, volunteer or a member of one of these select businesses and organizations.
Eligibility by Association
You or an immediate family member are employed by or retired from
- Chesterfield County Government
- Chesterfield County School Board
- Amelia County Government
- Amelia County School Board
- State of Virginia working in Chesterfield or Amelia
- US Government working in Chesterfield or Amelia
- Lucy Corr Nursing Home
- Brandermill Country Club
- Dominion Aviation Services, Inc.
- Appomattox River Water Authority
- TDS Telecom in Amelia County
- Superior Walls of Central Virginia in Amelia County
- Heritage Chevrolet
- EastWest Partners
- Capital Footcare
- Mosquito Productions
- Local News LLC
You or an immediate family member is a student of
You or an immediate family member are a member of
Arbor Landing Homeowners Association
Brandermill Community Association
Queensmill Civic Association
Amelia Court House Merchants Association
You or an immediate family member are a resident of
You or an immediate family member are a registered volunteer with
- Chesterfield County Rescue Squad
- Chesterfield County Fire Department
- Amelia County Rescue Squad
- Amelia County Fire Department
Eligibility by Family Relationship
An immediate family member is defined as a spouse, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, parent, stepparent, children whether by blood, marriage or adoption, guardians, current parent-in-law and any other member of the household (those who live in the same residence).