Location: Brandermill Branch
Chesterfield Federal Credit Union is seeking teller applicants for a part-time peak teller position at our Brandermill branch.
Gives exceptional service to members through various paying and receiving functions. Answers member inquiries and educates members on various credit union services.
This is a part-time position with 20 hours per week. Scheduled work days are Friday, Saturday & Monday, with flexibility to work additional paydays as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs paying and receiving functions to include deposits, withdrawals, transfers of funds and payments.
- Process daily mail and night drop transactions.
- Answers a variety of member inquiries in person and by telephone.
- Educates members on credit union services and cross sells services to meet member needs.
- Performs settlement of the automated teller machine (ATM).
- Performs various clerical duties to include filing of signature and payroll cards.
- Receives and processes address changes, payroll changes and share draft orders.
- Processes VISA cash advances.
- Balances a cash drawer daily.
- Perform duties and practice authorities as outlined in the FSR Matrix.
- Acts as a member service representative in a relief capacity assisting member with new accounts or account changes.
- Serves as vault teller in absence of teller supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of credit union procedures and policies.
- Skilled in basic computer applications.
- Ability to perform transactions with extreme accuracy.
- General aptitude for math.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to handle a large volume of transactions with ease.
- Ability to handle a variety of personality types.
- Ability to properly handle confidential information.
- Experience in exceptional member service techniques.
- Proven good judgement in decision making.
- Ability to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- High school diploma with continuing education preferred.
Join Our Team!
Do you have excellent customer service skills, love working with people, impeccable integrity and a strong work ethic? Duties include all aspects of teller work: member transactions, cross-selling, heavy cash handling, ATM work and all the other things you find in a financial institution that believes in service! Then this is the job for you!
Chesterfield Federal Credit Union offers paid holidays, training opportunities, career advancement, credit union membership and a friendly work environment.