Participate in the credit union movement
Serving as a volunteer on your credit union Board of Directors is a great way to participate in the democracy that makes us different and unique from other financial institutions. A credit union Director has a great deal of responsibility requiring serious candidates with the qualifications to serve effectively.
If you are a member in good standing with Chesterfield Federal Credit Union, and meet the minimum qualifications listed below, you may submit a request for nomination.
The Nominating Committee will consider the following qualifications of nominees:
- At least 18 years of age
- A member of Chesterfield Federal Credit Union in good standing
- Having demonstrated experience administering and/or managing a unit or organization
- Work experience and/or education in a specialty relevant to credit union operations
- Demonstrated experience working on a regular basis with volunteer groups or in public service
- Willingness to serve as a volunteer without compensation
- Enthusiasm and interest in the continued successful operation of CFCU and the credit union movement.
- Availability to attend monthly Board meetings, committee meetings, strategic planning sessions, and training meetings.
Submit yourself for nomination
To submit a request for nomination,please e-mail email@example.com
Nominations must submitted by: February 22nd, 2019.
If you are recommended to be placed on the ballot, you will be notified by the credit union. Elections will take place at our Annual Meeting on March 18th, 2019. Election results will be announced at meeting.
The Nominating Committee cannot recommend any individual who is not a member in good standing with CFCU or who has an unacceptable credit history. This means any individual who has caused a loss to CFCU, through either a loan or share charge-off will not be considered. Evidence of arrest or conviction of any criminal offense involving dishonesty or breach of fiduciary duty will also disqualify an individual.